Full-Time | NYC Office | Hybrid
Please inquire about current openings.
Therapy In The City is seeking a Staff Clinician who provides clinical therapy for a caseload of clients of approximately 24-27 clients.
• Builds a caseload of approximately 24-27 clients/week
• Participate in co-leading DBT groups
• Participate in weekly didactics, DBT consultation team meeting, and other practice events
• Establishes positive, trusting rapport with patients
• Diagnoses and treats mental health disorders in accordance with Therapy in the City guidelines
• Creates individualized treatment plans according to patient needs and circumstances
• Maintains thorough records of patient meetings and progress
• Contributes to practice by accomplishing related tasks as needed
• Contributes to a supportive, nonjudgemental, and diverse, working environment
• 2+ years clinical experience (preferred)
• Recent graduates with training in CBT and DBT are encouraged to send in applications
• Monday to Friday
• NY and FL offices
• 3 days/week in-person, 2 days/week remote
Therapy In The City fosters a warm, unified, strength-based environment that emphasizes clinical competence, high professional caliber, and ever-present team support.
Our clinicians across offices partake in weekly DBT Consultation Team Meetings, weekly Didactic Seminars in evidence-based learning, and individual supervision. We take a highly professional stance in each aspect of our roles, and pride ourselves on caring deeply about our continued clinical and professional growth.
Proving quality therapy that is goal-oriented, evidence based, culturally relevant, and individually inspired.
Leading with Heart
We emphasize warmth, integrity, respect, and growth, within the lives of our patients and our team members alike.
We value staying on the cutting edge of evidence-based practice, and imbue our weeks and our years with professional development, continued clinical learning, and growth.
We have a company culture of alliance and collective achievement, and we both know and feel that there is always someone to lean on.
We show up each day with a sense of pride and gratitude for the privilege of our roles in the world and in our clients lives.