Social Media Manager
Part-Time | NY + FL Offices | Hybrid
Accepting applications as of January 1, 2024
Therapy In The City is seeking a Social Media Manager who is seeking a creative and immersive experience in content creation and social media growth.
SM Managers will lead Instagram, TikTok, Facebook, Threads, and LinkedIn content creation, engagement, and growth; and supervise social media intern/s.
• Using social media marketing tools to create and maintain the company’s brand
• Develop social media marketing campaigns
• Interacting with followers via the company’s social media accounts
• Analyzing the company’s digital marketing plan and social media strategy and identifying strategic weaknesses and making recommendations for improvements
• Researching social media trends and informing management of changes that are relevant to the company’s marketing activities
• Setting key performance indicators (KPIs) for social media campaigns, such as targets for a certain number of shares or likes and measuring a campaign’s performance against the KPIs
• 2+ years (preferred), but al; applicants who feel they would be a great fit are welcome to apply
• Monday to Friday
• NY and FL offices, preferred.
• Hybrid (Remote and In-Person)
Therapy In The City fosters a warm, unified, strength-based environment that emphasizes clinical competence, high professional caliber, and ever-present team support.
Our clinicians across offices partake in weekly DBT Consultation Team Meetings, weekly Didactic Seminars in evidence-based learning, and individual supervision. We take a highly professional stance in each aspect of our roles, and pride ourselves on caring deeply about our continued clinical and professional growth.
Proving quality therapy that is goal-oriented, evidence based, culturally relevant, and individually inspired.
Leading with Heart
We emphasize warmth, integrity, respect, and growth, within the lives of our patients and our team members alike.
We value staying on the cutting edge of evidence-based practice, and imbue our weeks and our years with professional development, continued clinical learning, and growth.
We have a company culture of alliance and collective achievement, and we both know and feel that there is always someone to lean on.
We show up each day with a sense of pride and gratitude for the privilege of our roles in the world and in our clients lives.