Full-Time | NYC Office | Hybrid
Accepting applications as of September 1, 2023
Therapy In The City is seeking a Clinical Supervisor who will be a part of the leadership team. The Clinical Supervisor will provide clinical therapy for a caseload of approximately 24 clients, partake in teaching weekly didactics, and supervise 1-4 junior clinicians and/or master's level interns.
• Attend weekly leadership/supervisor's meeting with director clinical services and operations manager
• Provide therapy for a caseload of 24 clinical hours/week
• Partake in teaching weekly didactics
• Supervise 1-4 junior clinicians and/or master's level interns, as well as overseeing and reviewing supervisee's work procedures
• Conducting performance reviews
• Ensuring supervisees comply with licensure and registration requirements
• Ensuring compliance, accuracy, and quality of clinical documentation
• Enhancing clinical operations by ensuring quality treatment is being provided
• 3+ years clinical experience required
• Monday to Friday
• NYC office
• 3 days/week in person; 2 days/week remote
Therapy In The City fosters a warm, unified, strength-based environment that emphasizes clinical competence, high professional caliber, and ever-present team support.
Our clinicians across offices partake in weekly DBT Consultation Team Meetings, weekly Didactic Seminars in evidence-based learning, and individual supervision. We take a highly professional stance in each aspect of our roles, and pride ourselves on caring deeply about our continued clinical and professional growth.
Proving quality therapy that is goal-oriented, evidence based, culturally relevant, and individually inspired.
Leading with Heart
We emphasize warmth, integrity, respect, and growth, within the lives of our patients and our team members alike.
We value staying on the cutting edge of evidence-based practice, and imbue our weeks and our years with professional development, continued clinical learning, and growth.
We have a company culture of alliance and collective achievement, and we both know and feel that there is always someone to lean on.
We show up each day with a sense of pride and gratitude for the privilege of our roles in the world and in our clients lives.